Stainless Steel Sheet
Stainless steel sheet is one of the most commonly used forms of stainless steel and is used to manufacture parts and products for a wide range of applications. Its properties:
- High corrosion resistance
- High strength
- High toughness and impact resistance
- Temperature resistance from cryogenic to high heat
- High workability, including machining, stamping, fabricating and welding
- Smooth surface finish that can be easily clean and sterilized
Ensure that products manufactured using stainless sheet perform well. These include stamped and machined products ranging from fasteners and fittings, to sinks and drains, to tanks. It is used in all industries, especially corrosive and high heat environments such as chemical, petrochemical and food processing, fresh and salt water marine, engines and motors.
Stainless sheet is primarily a cold rolled product, but is available as hot rolled if needed. It can be sourced from coil in gauges from 26GA thru 7 GA, and in widths up to 72” wide. Stainless sheet can have a smooth 2B mill finish, 2D rough, or in a polished finish.
Steel offers 304/304L, 316/316L and 201 stainless steel sheet.